Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Importance of Testimonials

Testimonials are an important part of any good business. When a company says they have a highly developed customer service program they will be able to prove it with a plethora of strong testimonials. A sales person can tell you all day long that their company is the best and offers the best product but unless they can back that up what’s the point in even listening? The best way to know if a company is going to take care of you is to see how they have treated their current and past customers.

Below are some of the testimonials Campbell Homes’ customers have been sending us over the years. We are proud to have the kind of reputation that can be backed by our homeowners and Realtor partners.

Testimonials:

As I write this note the October blizzard of 2006 is raging outside my home. Unlike most testimonies you receive my home was one of the very first you built in Briargate, back in 1982. I want you to know, after 24 years my home is as tight and strong as the day it was built. The wind outside is 50 mph but I can’t tell because the walls and windows of my home are so strong. I still have the original windows and they give me much lower power bills then most folks know. I live at the top of Briargate hill and have a two story home. I can’t hear the wind today. Thank you SO much for building a home so sound and secure.
-Pam S.

“When you grow up the son of contractor, like I did, you inherit an eye for craftsmanship. So when I saw the building materials that went into Campbell Homes, I knew this is where we wanted to be. Campbell Homes uses all the right name brands, and backs up their work with old fashioned attention to detail. What more could you ask for?”
–Scott Farrell
US Army - 21 years

“Sometimes you have to brave the cold to find a home that warms your heart. I know. I spent weeks looking at houses this winter, but I didn’t fall in love until I found Campbell Homes. Campbell Homes did so many things right, I was ready to move in while my home was still under construction! That’s how comfortable they made me feel.”
–Cavalene Regan

“A while back, we downsized to a townhome. But when room started getting scarce, we thought, ‘Hey, time to look into something a little more livable.’ Campbell Homes impressed us not only with their floorplans and craftsmanship, but their ethics. They showed us the kind of commitment they’re known for in this community, and we appreciated it.”
–Scott Vaughn
Realtor and Entertainer with
The Colorado Wranglers

“This is the first home I ever bought. So it was scary, as well as exciting.
Looking back, all I can say is, I not only picked a dream home, but a dream builder. Campbell Homes treated me like royalty—answering my questions, and walking me through ever step of the process—from start to finish.”
–Amy Tran

For more testimonials or more information about Campbell Homes please contact our Internet Concierge, Kelly Noble, at knoble@campbellhomes.com.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: